• 1990. The basis for the current company is established by Christos Ar. Labrou, who sets the start up of a company manufacturing, distributing and marketing wooden profiles, based in Petroupoli of Athens.
• 1996. The company of Christos Ar. Labrou, dealing with his son (Aristeidis Chr. Labrou) is purchasing land of 3000m² in Aspropirgos Attikis for transferring the company there.
• 1997. The company is being relocated to its new owned buildings.
• 2001. The company, by the introduction of Labrou Chr. Aristeidis, changes its primary name to Labrou Chr. & Son Ltd.
• 2003. The company is expanding the variety of produced wooden profiles, for a complete and efficient meet of its partner’s needs.
• 2008. The trust of its partners to the company, works as a motive for entering a new field. The field of interior and exterior floors-decking as well as special decorative wall paneling.
• 2010. After 20 years of service and creativity, the founder of the company Christos Ar. Labrou, sales his percentage of the company to the current owner, Aristeidis Chr. Labrou. The company's new name is "Labrou wood mouldings".
• 2011. The need for innovative decorative surfaces made of solid wood, leads the company to create the first relief surface of solid wood in Greece, used in wall paneling and outdoor fencing.
• 2013. The company from now on can offer impregnated products to its partners (tanalized deck, tanalized trellis, tanalized blockpanels). These products comes from our own high pressure impregnation treatment plant (12atm), established in our factory.